BBB Association Health Plans ASG in conjunction with Hometown Health and the Better Business Bureau (BBB)® brings Northern Nevadan’s Money-Saving Association Health Plans
For the first time in almost 10 years, Northern Nevada small business owners sized 1-50 can secure discounted insurance plans when they are an Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and sign up for Hometown Health’s BBB Association Health Plan.
Qualifications and Criteria for the BBB Association Health Plan
- Business can have no more than 50 employees
- Must have a valid Nevada Business License
- Must be licensed in one of the following counties: Carson City, Churchill, Douglas, Elko, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Storey, Washoe, and White Pine
- Become an accredited business of the BBB and maintain BBB Accreditation Standards
- Self Employed Individuals enroll between December 14 – February 15
- Groups of 2-50 have year-round enrollment
BBB Association Health Plan Benefits Include
- BBB Members save between 3-27% on premiums (depending on age)
- ACA compliant – meets minimum essential coverage guidelines
- Guaranteed issue — age-banding helps determine rates
- Provides access to Renown Health providers
- Provides access to the Hometown Health National Network for employees and dependents that live out of state
Step 1: Become a BBB Accredited Business — Allow 7-10 business days for approval
Step 2: Reach out to your current broker to enroll in a Hometown Health BBB Association Health Plan.
Step 3: Browse the available plans and make a selection before the deadline of *February 15, 2019
*Self-employed individuals must enroll before February 15, 2019. Groups of two or more have year-round enrollment.
BBB Association Health Plans
For the first time in almost 10 years, Northern Nevada small business owners sized 1-50 can secure discounted insurance plans.
Employee Benefit Packages
We help employers put together employee benefit packages that are attractive and on budget.
Families today face major challenges in reaching their full financial potential. Over the years, economic conditions have vastly changed the rules; meaning conventional financial advice is no longer working. We believe it’s critical for clients to understand how money really works. Come talk to us today about our Life Insurance Plans.