Welcome to ASG’s Free HR Library
The ASG HR Library is a complete, must-have resource for all small to medium-sized businesses. The all-in-one service addresses common workplace challenges and legal compliance issues.
Use the ASG HR library to help solve any HR related problems. Find documentation, build employee handbooks and create job descriptions. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws--including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA--as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
The procedural information found in the ASG HR Library is backed up by world-class lawyers. Using the ASG HR Library will give you accurate and timely tools and information to better manage your business.
To Use the Complimentary HR Library
Find the issue
After logging in, use the search function to find documentation relating to the issue.
Find Possible Solution
Access tools, applications, calculators, state law documentation and relevant terms.
Work and Result
All information is backed up by lawers so you can confidently resolve your answers.
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
Businesses today face major challenges paying for benefits packages their employees need. Associations can leverage their massive size to negotiate better premiums and plans for their membership resulting in savings that are often greater than the association’s dues. Associations that implement health and ancillary benefit plans usually experience significant growth and improvement to retention.